CLICK HERE to read the Operational Framework. This provides dos and don'ts for Young Enterprise, and is a good guide for what funding can be raised, and products made.
Each company must submit a Product/Service Approval From. DOWNLOAD HERE.
Complete the form and return to Grampian@yes.org.uk
It is expected that companies will open a bank account. While you can choose which bank you wish to work with, Young Enterprise Grampian has worked closely with Barclays to develop a straightforward process for opening an account. All the documents you require, are available to download here. If you encounter any problems, please get in touch via the Contact Us tab.
There are a number of videos on the YEG You Tube channel, which will let you see what goes on at Young Enterprise events. Young Enterprise Grampian You Tube Channel
Young Enterprise Exam
All company programme pupils can sit the YES Exam, which is offered in partnership with the University of Strathclyde Business School and the Hunter Centre for Entrepreneurship. This is a reflective exam where the young people share their experiences of running their business.
The exam must be sat between Monday 18th February and Friday 1st March 2019 and answer books returned by 8th March.
Results are expected week beginning 8th May 2019.
YE Market Place is open for business!
YE Market Place is a bespoke online sales platform available exclusively for Young Enterprise student companies across England, Wales and Scotland. YE Market place is the only approved way for YE Student companies to sell online and to be covered by Young Enterprise's £10m insurance.
Please note: YE student companies are not permitted to use any other online sales platforms including eBay or Amazon or alternative electronic payment such as PayPal, CashFlows or a card machine to sell online.
How does Market Place work?
Please familiarise yourself with the site and how it works by logging into YE Online and read the information under the 'YE Market Place' section.
Stage 1: Getting ready
Prior to setting up on Market Place remember all student companies must have already completed the following:
- Successfully opened HSBC Student Company Bank Account
Full details and forms can be found on YE Online under
'Company Finances' > 'Apply for a Bank Account'
- Submitted in advance a Product Approval form for product/service and received authorisation from your local YE Area Manager
- Read the YE Online guidance under the 'YE Market Place' section
Stage 2: Setting up your Store
To gain access to Market Place and open their online store to the public all student companies must:
- Register at www.ye-marketplace.org.uk
- Create their online store - click here for a simple user guide
What are the benefits for my student company?
- Create an online store for your YE student company and include promotional photos and videos
- Opportunity to sell products direct to the public across England, Scotland & Wales to increase your sales and expand your range
- Your student company could win cash prizes by taking part in YE organised competitions and online trade fairs
- Opportunity to develop an online presence and engage with customers digitally
Date for your Diary!
Saturday 26 January will be the first YE National Online Trade Fair with £100 CASH prize up for grabs! Further details to follow.
What are you waiting for?!